Before you set up your Amazon autoresponders on MySellerPal, ensure that you add: email@example.com as an authorized email sender. Otherwise, your emails won't send. To do this, follow the steps below:
1. Go to Amazon Seller Central and click on Messages.
2. Go to Authorised Emails.
3. On Approved senders field, type in firstname.lastname@example.org and click Add to list. Then click on Done.
Once you had done the steps above you may now proceed in setting up your email autoresponders (check out My Seller Pal's free email template here) using the following steps.
1. On your MySellerPal, go to Email Autoresponders then click on Email Definitions.
2. Click on New Autorespond Email.
3. Select the applicable Amazon Marketplace that the autoresponder is intended for.
4. Type in your Internal Email Title. This will not be visible to your customers and is just for your reference. Click on Create Email.
5. Once Email Definition has been added, go to Edit Email.
6. Put in the ASINs of the ordered products that the email is intended for, separated by a comma. If there is a parent ASIN, use the child ASINs.
If you want a generic email to be sent to all ASINS, type in the word "all" (not case-sensitive, without quotes) or the asterisk sign (*).
7. Type in your Buyer Email Subject.
8. Go to Buyer Enail Body and type in your message. Please note of the Amazon allowed HTMLs ans supported variables that you can use.
[buyer_name] Customer's full name
[buyer_first_name] Customer's first name
[product_name] Product name purchased
[order_id] Amazon Order Id
[feedback_link:your text] Links to Seller Feedback for the order. The link will show "your text".
[product_review_link:your text] Links to leave a product review for the product. The link will show "your text"
[asin] Purchased asin. Useful for any additional gaps we don't cover.
9. Click on Upload Attachment if applicable. Please note of the allowed file size depending on your MySellerPal subscription.
Basic Email: Up to 1MB/email
Standard: Up to 2MB/email
Pro and Gold: Up to 4MB/email
10. On the Message Status, choose among the options below as applicable:
Active - emails ready for sending and will immediately send to BUYERS when triggered
Inactive - emails will not send unless status is changed to "Active"
Test - emails ready for sending but will only be sent to you.
11. On The Trigger When field, choose between the following options:
After Shipped - sends after the order status is changed to "Shipped".
After Estimated Delivery Date - sends after the order is expected to have already been delivered.
After Order Placed - this sends as soon as the system sees the order for the first time. Canceled orders will be ignored.
Please note that MySellerPal will send emails for any orders placed within 5 days of the email autoresponder set up.
For MFN (Fulfilled by Merchant) orders, it's not possible to get that data for the estimated delivery date. So it is strongly advised to avoid using such trigger and use the other two, namely "After Shipped" and "After Order Placed" instead.
12. Then choose how many days you want your emails to be sent on the Trigger send after how many days field.
13. Proceed to click on Update Email Definition.
You can check the details of the emails sent on Email History.