Before you set up your Amazon autoresponders on MySellerPal, ensure that you add: [email protected] as an authorized email sender. Otherwise, your emails won't send. To do this, follow the steps below:
1. Go to Amazon Seller Central and click on Messages.
2. Go to Authorised Emails.
3. On Approved senders field, type in [email protected] and click Add to list. Then click on Done.
Once you had done the steps above you may now proceed in setting up your email autoresponders using the following steps.
1. On your MySellerPal, go to Email Autoresponders then click on Email Definitions.
2. Click on New Autorespond Email.
3. Select the applicable Amazon Marketplace that the autoresponder is intended for.
4. Type in your Internal Email Title. This will not be visible to your customers and is just for your reference. Click on Create Email.
5. Once Email Definition has been added, go to Edit Email.
6. Put in the ASINs of the ordered products that the email is intended for, separated by a comma. If there is a parent ASIN, use the child ASINs.
7. Type in your Buyer Email Subject.
8. Go to Buyer Enail Body and type in your message. Please note of the Amazon allowed HTMLs that you can use.
9. Click on Upload Attachment if applicable. Please note of the allowed file size depending on your MySellerPal subscription.
Basic Email: Up to 1MB/email
Standard: Up to 2MB/email
Pro and Gold: Up to 4MB/email
10. On the Message Status, choose on "Inactive" or "Active". Inactive messages won't send until you change its status to Active.
11. On The Trigger When field, choose between "After Shipped" or "After Estimated Delivery Date". Please note that MySellerPal will send emails for any orders placed within 5 days of the email autoresponder set up.
12. Then choose how many days you want your emails to be sent on the Trigger send after how many days field.
13. Proceed to click on Update Email Definition.
You can check the details of the emails sent on Email History.