Below are the detailed steps on how to create your storefront.
1. On your My Seller Pal, go to "Pages & Brand Website".
2. Click on "Brand Website & Global Scripts".
3. Type in your Store Name on the "Store Name" field. Strongly recommended especially if you don't have a logo to upload.
4. Click on "Upload Logo" if applicable.
5. Type in a description of your store on "About your Store" field. HTML is supported. This appears as a short description in the header in most templates.
6. Type in your desired SEO Title for your store on "SEO Title" field. This will show in Google search results.
7. Type in your store's description on "SEO Meta Description field". This will show in Google search results.
8. Type in your Brand Name on the "Brand Name" field. This is currently used for sharing metadata but may be used for more in the future.
9. Provide a good and clear description of your products on "About Your Products" field.
10. Enter your footer text on "Footer" field. HTML is supported. Note that styling might look slightly different on the landing page.
11. Type in your desired header button on "Header Button Text" field. This is the button on the header to explore your catalog. You may leave the default text as it is.
12. On the "Global Scripts" field, paste your Retargeting, Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel and other scripts to be used on your entire site including your landing pages.
13. Type in the links to your social media accounts on the applicable fields below.
14. Click on "Update".
Click on "Internal Store Preview" if you like to view your storefront.
See our sample store using the new "Elegant" theme.