Before you start creating your landing page/s, ensure that you had already authorized Amazon MWS. If you haven't yet, click on the link below for the detailed steps to do so.
Below are the detailed steps to create your landing page with MySellerPal.
1. On your MySellerPal, go to Pages and Brand Website.
2. Click on Landing Pages.
3. Click on New Landing Page.
4. Enter your Parent ASIN.
5. Select the applicable country that the landing page is intended for.
6. Click on Lookup ASIN.
7. Product's main image will be populated. Click on Create Page.
8. Click on Edit Page.
9. Type in your internal landing page name on the Internal Name field. Note that MySellerPal will auto-populate your Amazon listing's product title. This will not be visible to your customers and is just for your reference.
10. Take note of your Landing Page URL. This will be the link to use on your promotional campaigns.
Important Note: Don't change your URL after you share your promotion. If you want to shorten your share link, do it before sharing the promotion.
11. Your Amazon product listing's main image will be auto-populated. If you wish to upload more images, click on Upload Photos.
Note: Adding multiple images will enable automatic slider adding more effect and professionalism to your landing page.
12. Fill out the applicable fields on Display Pricing. Please take note of the required fields below:
MSRP (Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price)
Your Price (Regular Amazon Price)
Your Sale Price (Price after Discount)
Call to Action Button Text - Defaulted at "Buy Now on Amazon" but you can change it according to your preference.
13. Fill out the applicable fields on Product Copy, Description and Scripts. Note that MySellerPal will auto-populate the details based on your Amazon product listing but it is strongly advised that you update them accordingly. Required fields are as follows:
Short Product Description
Please note that you can use the Scripts field for your Retargeting, Google Analytics, Facebook Pixels, and the likes. But you can opt to add in your storefront so you don't have to do it manually on every landing page that you create.
14. Click on Update Page.
To preview your landing page:
1. Go to Pages & Brand Website
2. Click on Landing Pages
3. Click on the link below "View Page" to view the landing page you created.
To view and edit your landing page's promotion, click on the link below "Active Promotion". This will also help you immediately identify which among your landing pages has an active promotion.
The theme of your storefront will automatically apply to all your landing pages. Should you wish to change your theme, below are the steps to do so.
1. Go to Pages & Website.
2. Click on Your Theme.
3. Select the theme that you prefer.
To see the preview of the themes, click here.
Visit our demo website for sample landing pages with sample promotions.