Below are the detailed steps to follow in order to create a unique code per user - email opt in promotion type on your MySellerPal.
1. Go to Pages & Brand Website.
2. Click on Promotions.
3. Click on New Promotion.
4. Type in your Internal Promotion Name. Note that this is not visible to your customers and is just for your reference.
5. On the Landing Page dropdown menu, select the applicable landing page.
6. On the Promotion Code Type field, select Email Opt In - Give a different code to everyone for email.
7. Click on Create Promotion.
8. Click on Edit Promotion.
9. On the Linked Landing Page, you will see the details of the landing page that you linked. Important links to note are also presented here.
Landing Page URL - the link to your landing page that you will use on your promotional campaigns
Thank you Page URL - the link a visitor ends up on when they get a code. You can use this link to create custom audiences and track goals knowing exactly who got codes.
10. On Promotion Details, click on the tick box to activate your promotion. Leave it unchecked if you aren't ready to activate the promotion yet.
11. Click on the IP Address Check box if you like to ensure that the single-use code will be used only once by a customer. This is useful for testing purposes only.
12. Paste your Amazon single-use codes on Bulk Import Codes field.
13. Click on Import Codes to upload your Amazon single-use codes.
14. You can upload more codes anytime by clicking on Add More Codes.
15. Items under Override Landing Page Content are optional. If left blank, your landing page settings will be applied to all of the applicable fields.
16. Click on the tick box for Promo Code Display to display the promo code on Thank you Page.
By default, email opt-in promotions do not show the promo code on the Thank You page. By enabling this option, the system will email the promo code to the customer and display the promo code on the Thank You page.
17. Click on Enable Direct Link to Amazon tick box if you want your customers to be able to see your Amazon listing first before they opt-in. Customers can still click back and opt-in.
18. If you enable the direct link to Amazon, go to Link to Amazon Text field. Type in the text that you want your visitors to see. You can also leave the default text as it is.
19. On the Opt-In Call to Action Button text, type in the text that you want your customers to see. You may leave the default text as it is.
20. The below fields are optional as we automatically email the discount code and link to your listing. You can leave the fields blank to use the default texts or content. HTML is supported.
Custom Thank you Page Content
Custom Email Content
Custom Email Subject
Custom verbiage explaining the discount code
Custom Call to Action link text in the email linking to your listing.
21. Add your Retargeting, Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel scripts on the Thank you Page Scripts field.
22. Click on Save Promotion.
You can view the details of the codes claimed and the email addresses of your opt-ins on Promotion Details. If you wish to delete invalid codes, you can also do it here.
To download the details of the codes claimed and the email addresses of your opt-ins, click on Export Codes & Emails.
Click here to see a demo landing page with a "unique code per user- Email Opt-in Promotion"