Below are the detailed steps on how to create single-use code promotion on Amazon.
1. Go to Amazon Seller Central and hover over to Advertising and click on Promotions.
2. On Create a Promotion, go to Percentage Off and click on Create.
3. On Step 1: Conditions, go to Buyer purchases and set the number of items that you would require your customers to purchase to be able to avail the discount.
4. Go to Purchased Items field and select the product list that the promotion is intended for.
If you don't have a Purchased Items product selection yet, follow the steps below.
a. Click on Create a new product selection.
b. On Create Product Selection, click on Product Selection Type.
c. On the dropdown-menu, choose the applicable product selection type. SKU list and ASIN list is recommended.
d. Click on Create Product Selection.
e. Type in your Product Selection Name/ Tracking ID. Note that this is for your tracking purposes only and is not visible to your customers.
f. On the Internal Description field, type in your preferred description text. This is not displayed to your customers.
g. Go to ASIN/SKU list and type in the ASINs/SKUs of the products to be included in your Product Selection List.
h. Click on Submit.
5. On Buyer Gets Off field, set the discount percentage.
6. Go to Applies to field and set it to Purchased Items.
7. On Step 2: Scheduling, set your promotion's Start and End Dates. Note that your promotion will go live 4 hours after you create it.
8. Type in your Internal Description text. This is not visible to your customers and is just for your reference.
9. Go to Step 3: Additional Options. On the Claim Code field, click on Single-use.
10. Click on One redemption per customer if you like that each customer will only be able to use the code once. Leave it uncheck if you want otherwise.
11. Click on Detail page display text if you want your promotion to show on your Amazon listing. Leave it unchecked if you want otherwise.
12. Click on Review to review your submissions.
13. Click on Submit.
15. Click on View or modify your promotion.
16. Go to Step 3: Additional Options. Click on Manage Claim Codes on the Claim code field.
17. Set the name of your Claim code group on the Group Name field. This is not visible to your customers and is just for internal reference and tracking.
18. Go to Quantity and set the number of codes that you want to create for the promotion.
19. Single-use codes will be generated. Click on Download.