Follow the detailed steps below to create a Unique Code per User - Instant Opt In promotion type on your MySellerPal.
1. Go to Pages & Brand Website.
2. Click on Promotions.
3. Click on New Promotion.
4. Type in your Promotion name on Promotion Name (internal use) field. Note that this is not visible to your visitors/customers and is only for your reference.
5. Go to Landing Page dropdown menu and select the landing page that the promotion is intended for.
6. Click on Promotion Code Type and select Instant (no email) - Give *different code* to everyone on button click.
7. Click on "Create Promotion".
8. On the Linked Landing Page, you will see the details of the landing page that you linked. Important links to note are also presented here.
Landing Page URL - the link to your landing page that you will use on your promotional campaigns
Thank you Page URL - the link a visitor ends up on when they get a code. You can use this link to create custom audiences and track goals knowing exactly who got codes.
9. On Promotion Details, click on the tick box for Enable Promotion to activate your promotion. Leave it unchecked if you aren't ready to activate the promotion yet.
10. Click on the IP Address Check box if you want to ensure that the single-use code will be used only once by a customer. This is useful for testing purposes only.
11. Paste your Amazon single-use codes on Bulk Import Codes field.
For detailed steps on how to create a promotion on Amazon with single-use codes, click here.
12. Click on Import Codes to upload your Amazon single-use codes.
13. Items under Override Landing Page Content are optional. If left blank, your landing page settings will be applied to all of the applicable fields.
14. Go to Content. Click on Enable Direct Link to Amazon tick box if you want your customers to be able to see your Amazon listing first before they opt-in. Customers can still click back and opt-in.
15. On the Opt-In Call to Action Button text, type in the text that you want your customers to see. You may leave the default text as it is.
16. My Seller Pal automatically shows the single-use code to your customer on Thank you page. If you like to have a custom Thank You page content, add your text or content here.HTML is supported.
17. Add your Retargeting, Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel scripts on the Thank you Page Scripts field.
Important: You can add global scripts on your site that apply to all pages which are usually the best option. This box is for scripts for this thank you page.
18. Click on Save Promotion.
You can view the details of the codes claimed on Promotion Details. If you wish to delete invalid codes, you can also do it here.
To download the details of the codes claimed, click on Export Codes.
Click here to see a demo landing page with a "unique code per user- instant opt-in promotion"