Google Analytics is a FREE and powerful tracking solution. We strongly recomend you use this powerful tool to track your page visits on your My Seller Pal landing pages.
Follow the steps below to successfull add Google Analytics Scripts to your My Seller Pal landing pages/brand website.
1. Create a FREE Google Analytics Account.
2. On Google Analytics Account, go to Admin.
3. Click on "<> Tracking Info" and select "Tracking Code".
4. Copy the code from the "Website Tracking" field.
5. Go to your My Seller Pal landing page. Create one if you don't have it yet. Click on "Pages & Brand Website" then select "Landing Pages"
6. Click on the specific landing page you wish to track. If you want to track all landing pages, you can add your Google Analytics script to the Global Scripts page.
7. Scroll down the landing page editor and look for the "Scripts" field.
8. Click on "Update Page" to save your changes.
9. If you wish to track your promotions, go to "Promotions" page.
10. Click on the promotion you wish to track.
11. Paste your scripts on "Thank You Page Scripts" and click on "Save Promotion"
View detailed analytics (sources, demographics, etc.) of your landing page and promotions within Google's tools.