PPC Waste - are Amazon Sponsored Product queries that you have paid for but have not made you any sales.
"Export as Negative Bulk Upload" only exports your data based on active campaigns where negative keywords are not identified.
To export your Amazon Sponsored Products queries (not keywords) in the format accepted by Amazon Sponsored Products "Bulk operations" for Negative Keyword creation, follow the steps below:
1. Go to your My Seller Pal Dashboard. Scroll down until you reach "Active PPC Waste" details.
2. Click on "Export as Negative Keyword Bulk Upload".
3. Export should begin shortly. Click on the downloaded file.
Note: This export will include all your zero sales queries as "keywords" with "Negative Exact".
4. Update the "Match Type" to "Negative Phrase" where appropriate if you want to create negative phrases.
5. Leave the "Ad Group Name" blank to apply the negative keywords at the campaign level.
6. Important: Save your file as .xlsx prior to upload.
7. To upload your file, go to your Amazon Seller Central account. Hover over to "Advertising" and click on "Campaign Manager".
8. Click on "Bulk Operations".
9. Click on "Choose file" to upload.