To enter your product expenses data, follow the steps below:
1. On your My Seller Pal app, go to your "Dashboard".
2. Find the product where you need the expense/s added. Use the "Advanced Filters" field to find a specific product easily. Click on "Product Insights".
3. Click on "Expense Settings".
4. Click on "Add New Expense".
5. Click on the drop-down menu to select the applicable marketplace.
6. Tick on the "Parent ASIN" to apply the expense to all child ASINs (if there is).
Note: Parent ASINs become the default and if you have any child ASINs, they will override the parent
7. If you want to apply the expense to specific child ASINs, tick on "Child ASINs". Then select the applicable child ASINs.
8. Add the cost per unit of your product on the "Unit Cost" field.
9. Add the inbound shipping cost per unit of your product.
Note: Inbound shipping should be your cost from your supplier into Amazon / the number of units you sent in.
10. You can add an effective date which allows you to change your product cost over time.
To do so, select the effectivity date of the expenses between "Product launch/ Starting Cost" or if it should be applied to a "Specific Date".
11. Click on "Add Product Expense" to save the data.
12. You can now view your Revenue Analytics/ Real-time Amazon profits.