My Seller Pal's email autoresponders, currently don't support a variable that will automatically create a link to your customer's order detail page. However, you can create one using the following steps:
1. Copy the corresponding link below depending on the marketplace.
2. On your email autoresponder body, type in the text that you want your customers to see on the actual email. See examples below:
- You can see the details on your order here!
- Check your order details here.
3. Highlight the text or the entire sentence.
4. Click on the "paper clip" icon on the toolbar menu.
5. A dialog box will appear. Paste the entire URL on the URL field.
6. Click OK.
7. Be sure to click on "Update Email Definition" once you're done to save the changes.