Adding firstname.lastname@example.org as an authorized email sender on your Amazon Seller Central account is a crucial step to ensure that your emails will be sent to your customers. This step is best done prior to setting up your email templates/definitions.
To do this, follow the steps below:
1. Sign in to your Amazon Seller Central account. On the home page, click on "Messaging".
2. Then click on "Messaging Permissions".
3. Click "Add an Email Address".
4. Type in email@example.com on the "Email" field and hit save.
5. You have successfully added firstname.lastname@example.org as an authorized email sender.