With My Seller Pal's new "Advertising Rules" tool, you are able to add customized "advertising alerts" that will help you make better decisions in terms of optimizing your Amazon PPC campaigns. You have the ability to add advertising rules that you think will better help you manage your PPC campaigns.
Please note though that creating advertising rule isn't required as we continually add "Platform rules" that are accessible by all sellers. But we recommend you create rules that are customized for your advertising optimization needs.
To create your custom "Advertising Rule", follow the steps below:
1. On your tools menu, click on "Advertising Rules".
2. Click on "+New Advertising Rule".
3. Fill out the "Rule Name". Use a name that would help you easily identify what the rule is for.
4. Go to "Rule Impact" and select the level of impact (high, medium, or low) of the rule you are creating.
5. Input the description of the rule on the "Rule Description" field.
6. Proceed to "Rule Definition" and click on the dropdown menu to show the rules that you can add.
7. You have the following options to choose from:
- ACOS Currency
- ACOS %
- AdGroup Name
- Campaign Name
- Conversion Percentage
- Keyword Text
- Match Type
- Total Clicks
- Total Conversions (units sold)
- Total Cost
- Total impressions
- Total Sales (revenue/currency)
8. For every rule, you have the option to add several conditions/criteria.
You need to state if they are to be considered together or as options by choosing "and" or "or".
- Choose "and" if the rule needs to meet both criteria/conditions you specify.
- Choose "or" if the rule should apply if only one of the conditions is met.
9. You can add a single rule or group of rules, by clicking "Add rule" or "Add Group".
10. Click on "Save Advertising Rule" if you're done for the rule to take effect.
11. Advertising rule successfully added. You can edit the rule or create another rule as necessary.